Complete the Customer Claim Form, available through Suzuki’s Service Team (800-934-0934). A form is also available on this site for you to print by clicking here. Or by calling NCDS direct (888-571-1837). You will need the following information:
- Vehicle year, make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN), mileage, date of purchase, name of selling, service point, and your phone numbers.
- A brief description of your complaint and actions you have taken to resolve it.
- Enclose copies of invoices with your request for arbitration if you are seeking reimbursement for repairs or related incidental expenses.
- Enclose a copy of your vehicle registration.
- Tell NCDS what action or remedy would resolve your problem.
- Send your request to:
P.O. Box 609
Mt. Clemens, MI 48046
- Or call toll-free
BACK TO ARBITRATION HOMEPAGE