Suzuki Auto

Arbitration: How do I request arbitration?

Complete the Customer Claim Form, available through Suzuki’s Service Team (800-934-0934).  A form is also available on this site for you to print by clicking here.  Or by calling NCDS direct (888-571-1837).  You will need the following information: 


  • Vehicle year, make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN), mileage, date of purchase, name of selling, service point, and your phone numbers.
  • A brief description of your complaint and actions you have taken to resolve it.
  • Enclose copies of invoices with your request for arbitration if you are seeking reimbursement for repairs or related incidental expenses.
  • Enclose a copy of your vehicle registration.
  • Tell NCDS what action or remedy would resolve your problem.
  • Send your request to:
  • NCDS
    P.O. Box 609
    Mt. Clemens, MI  48046
  • Or call toll-free
  • (888) 571-1837